Saturday, July 7, 2012

New York City

Heeeeello......! I am currently in New York visiting my sister and staying for a month! so exciting :D
First of all, forgive me for not posting anything for so long :c boohuhu
Second of all, I went to Sephora yesterday in Times Square.... as usual, Times Square is always hectic and crowded but my sister and I made it through the hecticness and crowdedness, phew! should I post a Sephora Haul blog!?!?!?!?! yes.

Do you guys know about this Disney Cruise Ship? I didnt even know until I saw it yesterday through the windows of my sister's apartment :O I didnt take any photos, tho.. but i can show you






IT WAS LIKE THE COOLEST THING EVER.
I wish I could be in the cruise..

I'm such a big fan of Disney, i love all the classics, the "now generation" of disney (hahaha), Disney Land, YOU NAME IT!

I literally screamed when i heard the horn


:') THIS IS SO COOL.

xo,
Canti

2 comments:

  1. Is this site meant only to have 1 year of existence? Your contribution is a great one. I am not sure you are where you are currently located. Be good wherever you are from!

    Adam
    clipping path service Expert

    ReplyDelete